Welcome to Term 2! 4A has had a fantastic start to the new term.
Some of the exciting learning we have done this week includes:
- Starting our new unit of work on persuasive texts
- Working on this weeks reading strategy, which was ‘identifying the main idea’
- Developing our mapping skills and knowledge of lots of different countries all over the world
- Solving division equations mentally – including equations that had remainders.
- Getting new spelling words
- Starting a new set of rotations for grade 3/4 sport: netball, football, soccer and basketball
- Beginning the Premier’s Reading Challenge
We also spent some time this week thinking about what our goals will be for the new term. We spoke about setting S.M.A.R.T goals and the importance of setting goals for ourselves.
What have you enjoyed learning during the first week of Term 2?
What goals have you set yourself for this term?
What are you looking forward to this term?